Planned closure for Emergencies from 12pm onwards New entrance to the practice PLANNED CLOSURE FOR TRAINING: Wednesday 24th January from 12pm-6.30pm Update on our Pilot on Access 22/1/2024 Reduction in waiting times and improving access Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Children in Need 2023 THE NHS APP AND ACCESS TO YOUR ONLINE RECORDS IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OUR PATIENTS REGARDING COVID SECURE MEASURES 10/10/2023 Accurx online triage system
Walk through Vaccinations at the Mascall Centre
The Ludlow Mascall Centre has now been approved as a vaccination site for our patients as it offers us much better free car parking facilities as well as larger rooms to assist with social distancing. We will carry out the majority of our practice (Portcullis) vaccinations from this site as this allows us to offer covid vaccination during weekdays without impacting on the practice workload.
We would like to thank the Mascal Centre for their enthusiasm and support.
Mascall Centre link: https://www.ludlowmascallcentre.co.uk/
How do I book an appointment?
We will send you a text you on your mobile and you will be asked to book online on our Accurx System.
If you are concerned that we do not have a mobile number for you please complete a return through our website and we will up date your records.
If you do not have a mobile phone DO NOT worry a receptionist will call you.
Please understand that we may need to cancel and re-book your vaccination appointment at short notice if despite confirmed delivery dates, there is a hold-up with the weekly delivery of vaccine or we don’t get as much as expect. This is a national problem and out of our hands. If that is the case, we shall always contact you and offer you another appointment.
Accurx System of Booking
1. Patients who have an EpiPen or a history of severe anaphylactic reactions
2. Patients who are shielded or extremely frail or clinically at risk
3. Patients who have a severe learning disability.
4. Patients who suffer from severe agoraphobia or any other severe mental illness which would not allow them to get to Church Stretton.
5. Patients who are housebound but can make it to the Mascall Centre
6. Patients who have insurmountable difficulties getting to Church Stretton or to the Ludlow Race Course.