TRAVEL VACCINES: Do you need vaccinations for travel? Planned closure for Emergencies from 12pm onwards New entrance to the practice PLANNED CLOSURE FOR TRAINING: Wednesday 24th January from 12pm-6.30pm Update on our Pilot on Access 22/1/2024 Reduction in waiting times and improving access Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Children in Need 2023 THE NHS APP AND ACCESS TO YOUR ONLINE RECORDS IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OUR PATIENTS REGARDING COVID SECURE MEASURES 10/10/2023
I think I have Covid-19 and I don’t feel well can I have an appointment?
YES, we are here to help you.
If you feel unwell with COVID-19 we will speak to you over the phone and offer you advice and if necesary we will arrange to see you in a face to face appointment at our dedicated HOT CLINIC.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
1. Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible either on the following website or by calling 119.
2. Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test. (Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.)
3. Check your symptoms on the following website https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
4. If you are unsure about your symptoms, or are worried about any of the symptoms you are having please call the practice or call 111 for advice.
5. Our doctors and nurses will call you back and advise you on your symptoms. If needed we will arrange for you to come to the surgery to be assessed at our HOT CLINIC.
HOT CLINIC APPOINTMENTS (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Our hot clinic is situated at the back of our practice NOT the front entrance.
We will give you an appointment time and ask you to go to the back entrance of the practice and call the practice once you have arrived. PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO COME IN VIA THE FRONT DOOR IF YOU HAVE COVID-19 SYMPTOMS OUT OF RESPECT FOR OTHER PATIENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM AREA.
The assessing Dr will open the BACK door for you to come in and let you in directly to the hot room. You will be asked to wear a facemask.
Alternatively if our hot clinic room is full, we may ask you to come to be assessed in our open air marquee in the practice car park.
Please note we do NOT carry out swab tests for COVID-19 at the practice as the government has not provided us with the necessary equipment to carry out these tests.
We will assess your oxygen levels and your temperature aswell as listen to your chest and advise you on how to manage your symptoms.
We may also decide to refer you for admission to the hospital if needed.