IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR OUR PATIENTS REGARDING COVID SECURE MEASURES STARTING FROM 8TH MAY 2023
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
Following a review of the evidence and latest guidelines published we have had a further whole practice meeting and have agreed to change practice rules in line with the latest Public Health England guidelines, and the latest Government guidelines for healthcare and care home settings.
From Monday 8th May 2023 we will adopt the latest recommended guidelines for health and care settings which are as follows:
1. Masks are no longer mandatory at the surgery, they are optional.
2. You no longer need to get tested if you have symptoms of a cold, flu or covid.
3. However, If you do have symptoms we are continuing to ask you to rebook your appointment if its a routine appointment for 10 days later or call us for advice. If you must come in, you will be asked to wear a facemask and may be asked to come to the isolation room to be seen.
4. We will continue to use the isolation room (hot room) to see urgent patients who have a fever or any other symptoms of Covid.
5. Our staff will only wear a facemask in the practice if you ask them to do so and they may also wear a facemask as a precaution if they have cold or flu like symptoms.
For further information visit our website