Status Update 2/2/2021
We are delighted to announce that we now have confirmed delivery of vaccine for our next clinic at the Ludlow Mascall Centre and will be running our first clinic there next week.
Priority patients for the Ludlow Mascall Centre are
1. Patients who have an epipen or a history of severe anaphylactic reactions
2. Patients who are shielded or extremely frail or clinically at risk
3. Patients who have a severe learning disability.
4. Patients who suffer from severe agorophobia or any other severe mental illness which would not allow them to get to Church Stretton.
5. Patients who are housebound but can make it to the Mascall Centre
6. Patients who have insurmountable difficulties getting to Church Stretton or to the Ludlow Race Course.
How do I book an appointment?
We will send you a text you on your mobile and you will be asked to book online on our Accurx System.
Starting on 3rd February 2021 we will be sending these text messages out to patients to book an appt for a Covid Vaccine at the Ludlow Mascall Centre.
Please be reassured that these texts are not scams and that we have sent them in order to get you all booked in as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Below are some pictures of what you can expect to see.
If you are concerned that we do not have a mobile number for you please complete a return through our website and we will up date your records.
If you do not have a mobile phone DO NOT worry a receptionist will call you.
Please understand that we may need to cancel and re-book your vaccination appointment at short notice if despite confirmend delivery dates, there is a hold-up with the weekly delivery of vaccine or we don’t get as much as expect. This is a national problem and out of our hands. If that is the case, we shall always contact you and offer you another appointment.
For more information about how to book on the Accurx system please visit our website.